vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

9.25.2006

Races


bikes, originally uploaded by staarkidd.

I spent the weekend at the CCS street-racing championships. It was a high energy, testosterone-filled, scare the crap out me they are so dang fast weekend. Josh and i were able to get media passes that let us film right up alongside the track. Although it is a controlled, relatively safe environment to feed the speed, we saw a few spills that left me a little uncomfortable. One guy we had slated to interview broke his back before we could meet with him. We did however, get to meet the top racer, Nate Kern. A super guy who really makes riding look like a lot of fun and a science. I have to admit though, i really felt like a yankee all weekend. I'm afraid what's next for me. Nascar??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home