vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

9.01.2006

pantalon


pants, originally uploaded by staarkidd.

Shopping in america is one of my least favorite activites. I ususally save up for a big spree anytime i can get to hong kong. Unfortunantly, hong kong isn't on the travel itinerary any time soon and i've been wanting to find a few pair of REALLY comfortable pants.

I don't know if you've been to the old navy store in chapel hills mall, but at that store, you have to walk through the maternity section to get to the fitting rooms. I don't know why i've never thought of this before, but i felt like a light from heaven shown down on that little section! I looked around and behold! comfortable pants! For the first time, I'm actually interested in shopping here in the US, maternity shopping!

2 Comments:

  • So who is the father?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

  • lol. these are maternity pants for non-maternals-no fathers needed!

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home