vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

7.11.2007

My favorite day!


bad, originally uploaded by staarkidd.

Monday, July 9, 2007 is a day to remember! Jim asked me to be ready for a surprise adventure at 6 AM. I was to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, bring along a nice dress, wrap, makeup, and my guitar. I had no idea what to expect.

Jim planned to give me envelopes with clues along the way. I was allowed to ask 10 yes or no questions throughout the day so I had to choose wisely. I noticed we headed north on I-25 when he handed me an envelope with this picture of Michael Jackson as my first clue!

Once we jumped on the toll road toward the airport, I got my first question correct. “Are we going to the airport??”

5 Comments:

  • i had a huge smile reading this whole thing and seeing the pics. yay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

  • hehe! I'm still smiling :)

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 8:10 AM  

  • Hi Deb, you don't know me, but I went to school in KY with Jim. I just wanted to say congratulations! It sounds like God has blessed you both and set you an amazing adventure together. Best wishes to you both!

    Megan Kelly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

  • Oh hooray!!! I am SO excited for you (and Jim!)

    I remember fondly the time that Hans and I got to spend with you and Jim last spring. I am thrilled that you're moving to Ohio and that--for at least 6 months--we'll be only a state away. It'll be very possible to spend time with you two again. :)

    Congratulations!
    Hannah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

  • Hannah- I hear you guys will be in Africa during our wedding ;( We'll have to make it with a party in Ohio - or Indiana!

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home