vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

4.14.2006

GI Deb


GI Deb, originally uploaded by staarkidd.

So, this is going to be a little gross and revelaing but it's what happened. I woke up feeling nauseated. I moped. I fidgeted. I hurled. Nothing abnormal until i noticed chunks of blood in my bile. i moped. i figeted. A friend made me go see the doc. The doc sent me to another doc who sent me to the hospital. They doped me up, shoved a tube and camera down my throat and whalla! these cool pictures. Fortunantly, everything is just fine. It seems i tore my esophagus but all is now healed and i feel much better!
Many thanks to PQ for graciously helping me out and ultimately getting me these cool pics for my blog!

2 Comments:

  • isn't it pretty?

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 10:17 AM  

  • Wow. You have the prettiest colon I've ever seen! Truly Deb, how did you get to be so lucky? And was it really necessary to make the rest of us girls jealous? Alas, not all of us are this fortunate. (Glad your doc said you are healthy, and that your esophogal scratch is on the mend! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home