vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

3.15.2006

Ford Ephriam Dennis


Grandpa
Originally uploaded by alliancevideoblog.
My grandfather is a remarkable man. A farmer, a builder, a poet. He taught me about the earth and how to love it and to know it. He taught me the joy of laughter. He taught me the importance of family- though time and distance may separate us, we are still loved and bound together.
Two days before i returned from Africa, Ford Ephriam Dennis passed from this life to another place. Time, distance, saddness and grief, i have learned, cannot take away the love for we are still bound together. I have a sense of joy knowing that he is reunite with my father. Their legacy together gives me the greatest confidence in the goodness of mankind and in the life to come.
i love you Grandpa!

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home