vi·car·i·ous trav·el·er

10.18.2005

Illuminated


Illuminated, originally uploaded by staarkidd.

Joel and I have been talking FOREVER about doing a creative project together. Last week we finally did it! We convinced our gorgeous and talented friend Leora to spend an evening under the bright lights as we "experimented". These shots are the results of our studies.
This particular shot has been touced-up by the great photoshop guru paul quigley. Thanks Paul. It makes me gasp everytime i look at it.

3 Comments:

  • BEAUTIFUL work, you guys! I am so proud...I have such talented friends!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

  • yeah, i always wanted to have smart, sexy, creative friends. maybe one day God will bless me...for now i'll settle for giraffes and midgets. are you feeling better A-L??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

  • giants make good friends too.

    By Blogger Staarkidd, at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home